featuring GARLAND JEFFREYS, JAMES MADDOCK, STEVE CONTE NYC (FORMERLY OF THE NEW YORK DOLLS), JOE D'URSO and others
SATURDAY January 10, 2015 at 8PM
$35 advance / $40 door
THE UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST CONGREGATION AT MONTCLAIR
67 Church Street
Montclair, NJ 07042
The performers are Garland Jeffreys, James Maddock, Steve Conte (New York Dolls), Joe D'Urso and more tba. The Light of Day Foundation, Inc., utilizes the power of music to raise money and awareness in its continuing battle to defeat Parkinson's disease and related illnesses such as PSP and ALS within our lifetime. The Foundation's mission is to fund research into possible cures, improved treatments and support for patients who suffer from those illnesses, their families and their caregivers to help improve their quality of life.
The building blocks for our community come with a cost! Last year at this time we wrote that these are challenging times - not just for our patrons, but for non-profit organizations as well. Please consider the Outpost for some of your generosity. Every tax- deductible gift received allows us to further enhance our concerts, community service and recreational/social activities. You have our heartfelt thanks!
Upcoming Concerts and Events
- 1/10 CONCERT: LIGHT OF DAY BENEFIT featuring GARLAND JEFFREYS, JAMES MADDOCK, STEVE CONTE NYC (FORMERLY OF THE NEW YORK DOLLS), JOE D'URSO
- 1/16 CONCERT: HOWIE DAY with opener SHANE PIASECKI
- 2/7 CONCERT: 6TH ANNUAL CONCERT FOR HAITI featuring STEVE FORBERT, BOHIO MUSIC, ZING EXPERIENCE, BIG MAMOU, THE CLIFF NOTES, PASSING NOTES, and MELISSA WALKER AND JAZZ HOUSE KIDS
- 2/13 CONCERT: CHRISTIAN MCBRIDE TRIO
- 4/11 CONCERT: DAVID BROMBERG & LARRY CAMPBELL - OUTPOST BENEFIT
- 4/25 CONCERT: ROGER MCGUINN