with emcee DON MCGEE of WFUV
$30 advance / $34 at door
SATURDAY, April 25, 2015 at 8 PM
MT. HEBRON MIDDLE SCHOOL AUDITORIUM
173 Bellevue Avenue
Upper Montclair, NJ 07043
Click here for a map of the venue.
Tickets are available at Keil's Pharmacy, Studio042 Super Business Printer, and Terra at the Isabel Rose Tearoom, Cafe, and Market, by mail and through Ticketleap. Go here for more info or buy tickets online now.
As the frontman of the Byrds, Roger McGuinn and his trademark 12-string Rickenbacker guitar pioneered folk-rock and, by extension, country-rock, influencing everyone from contemporaries like the Beatles to acolytes like Tom Petty and R.E.M. in the process.
GET TICKETS & DISCOUNTS
- Keil's Pharmacy 732 Valley Rd., Upper Montclair, 973-744-2113 (cash or check only)
Super Business Printer, 423 Bloomfield Ave., Montclair,
973-509-7591 (cash or check only). You may park
in the loading zone in front of Studio042 on Bloomfield Avenue while buying tickets. Inside, you will be served on a special express ticket line.
the Isabel Rose Tearoom, Cafe, and Market
(in the Montclair Public Library)
50 S. Fullerton Ave, Montclair, 973-744-6600
- Concert venue (for non-sellouts) on day of show from 5 p.m. until show time. Current venues are Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 67 Church St., First Congregational Church, 40 South Fullerton Ave., and Montclair High School, 100 Chestnut St., all Montclair
- By mail. Advance sale tickets for all shows are available by mail through the Monday before a show date by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope with a check, made payable to "Outpost in the Burbs." Please send the check to:
- Outpost Tickets
- 40 South Fullerton Ave
- Montclair, NJ 07042-3396
Support the Outpost by becoming a member, which would allow you to reserve seats at every show.
Montclair YMCA Members - Show your Montclair YMCA member card at the door on the evening of a show and receive a 10% discount or 10% cash rebate on the member's ticket. This offer is good for tickets purchased at all outlets (Keil's Pharmacy, Studio042 Super Business Printer, Outpost Ticket Office, and Ticketleap online).
WFUV-FM Members - Show your WFUV MemberCard at the door on the evening of a show and receive $1 off each member's ticket, regardless of where purchased.
- All tickets are general admission (GA). Reserved seating is for Members only.
- Advance ticket sales available online through noon day of show.
- All performances are smoke- and alcohol-free, unless stated otherwise in the event listing.
- All performances begin at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
This is an appeal for washing before coming to an Outpost concert... but not exactly. We are collecting donations of unopened hotel amenities: soaps, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, makeup samples, etc. as well as paper grocery bags for distribution to those receiving assistance through the Human Needs Food Pantry in Montclair, NJ. What an easy way to make a difference in the life of someone less fortunate! Articles will be accepted at all Outpost concerts and activities.
To receive e-mailed concert updates as well as notices on the latest additions to the Outpost schedule of community service and activites sign up for our E-Newsletter.
Agents and Managers (only): Do you represent a performer/act that you think might be appropriate for the Outpost? You can e-mail our booker at OutpostConcerts@outpostintheburbs.org.